Monday, November 30, 2009

Wouldn't we have taken?

Wouldn't people take 100000 less pictures then they do now? I mean with myspace, everywhere I go I see people taking pictures of themselves and making up really dumb ways to take pictures of themselves to look all cute and stuff. I think if myspace wasn't invented, taking pictures of yourself would be out of the question. I personally think myspace is dumb. Anybody else agree?



Wouldn't we have taken?

dang right dude, i think myspace corrupts kids these days. I hate it with a passion, its full of sh^%26amp;



Wouldn't we have taken?

i agree competely, myspace is annoyiny



Wouldn't we have taken?

Welll, i think that my space is incredibly dumb, but thats probably because I'm a complete facebook freak..



Wouldn't we have taken?

I think people are dumb. Myspace just connects them. lol



I like myspace, but I'm more of a nut for Yahoo answers, Blockbuster, Newegg, and ebay now. those are my fav websites.



Wouldn't we have taken?

Yes to that %26amp; facebook its a goldmine for identity fraudsters with all the dumb people posting intimate details about themselves.



The world is full of idiots.



Wouldn't we have taken?

People taking pictures of themselves to put them on myspace are attention seekers... If myspace hadn't been invented, they sure wouldn't take as many pictures



Wouldn't we have taken?

Lol...Myspace is what each individual makes it. Many families are spread all across the world and Myspace is their way to communicate across the miles.



So what if they take silly pics of themselves. The great thing is that each person can choose how they use it.



Besides, how is it any worse than being here? This is just another social meeting place for alot of people who have alot of time ontheir hands.



Wouldn't we have taken?

At first, I never wanted my picture taken.



Then I got a myspace,



and my dad has one.



He doesn't live with me so



it's an easier way to share pictures,



instead of through email.



I does get annoying, I agree with you.



But pictures are another way to capture



memories. :]



Wouldn't we have taken?

only reason i be on my space is to chat with my friends that i dont see everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone