Monday, November 30, 2009

Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?

Okay plz help me choose: (btw im 14)



kyle is my current bf, i love him sooo much he hugs me and holds my hand and always makes me laugh and my parents approve of him.....but he never calls and his myspace says single and im not in his top and he hasnt kissed me after a cpl months



then theres josh he is one of my best friends and he lives right down the street we hangout all the time, and his bff told me he likes me, plus im in his top 8 on myspace and josh is cuter than kyle....but my bro hates him and said he is ganna beat him up if he ever sees me talking to him again, and im not even 100% posotive he likes me.



sooooo.......kyle or josh?



Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?

JOSH. It seems like Kyle's giving you mixed messages and is loosing interest anyway... Plus you're already really close to Josh. And apparently he's cuter than your boyfriend. Good luck!



Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?

u got what most people don't get options!!! choose wisely or you'll end up feelin foolish



Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?

kyle



Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?

josh



Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?

I TOLD U%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; JOSH!!



Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?

Def Josh. Tell your brother to but out, he's not the one gonna be dating him.



Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?

It isn't my place to pick your guy. Trust your own judgement.



peace.



Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?

I say stay with Kyle and ask him why he hasn't kissed you and why his myspace says single and your not the top. If he is a good bf he will answer you and discuss this. If he says he doesn't want to talk to you about it, or he says it doesn't matter, or if he says something rude and he doesn't kiss you then dump him then see if Josh likes you. I hope this helps. 閳?br>Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?



I think both seem like really great guys, but If Josh is cuter and has u on his top. Ask him if he likes u and if he does go with him.It is your life not your brothers.It is your choice.



I like JOSH!!



Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?

josh for sure



Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?

What is your bro's reason for not liking him. You are young and so is Kyle, serious relationships should probably be avoided at your age any way. Go with Josh to experience more of life. If Kyle really likes you he would/will work for you affection.



Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?

how old are both of them



Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?

i would leave kyle if he didn't call or kissed me for three months. i would think that he is seeing someone else. and i would give josh a try. my friend had a relationship with one guy and they would talk for hours. he would tell her he loved her and everything. then he stopped calling. and then she fund out that her best friend's sister told her that he likes her. then a few days later they ended up together.



Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?

like i said maybe josh ok



Plz. help me choose between two great guys?!?

Josh, u need a guy that will treat u like a his treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone