Monday, November 30, 2009

Hmph females how do I look in your opinion?Cute,ok,or ugly and thanks for any input?

Hit my old myspace(forgot my new one on accident) at myspace.com/grimirvin and pls be honest.Again thanks



Hmph females how do I look in your opinion?Cute,ok,or ugly and thanks for any input?

......i like the skull



Hmph females how do I look in your opinion?Cute,ok,or ugly and thanks for any input?

looked to see how many times you asked



then i saw your profile here



About me: Hmph you pathetic humans pretend to strive towards the american dream while living a rightoues life.James has little regard for your concept of a dream of even the terminology of known as living right I care only about making others suffer.The only way to make everyone see what is staring them in thier faces is to send a message one so clear that it can not be misinterputed even by dolts such as yourselves



i didn't need to look at your myspace, you're a selfrighteous twerp



so i would choose ugly



Source(s):



stop reposting, it's against the rules

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone