Monday, November 30, 2009

I got girl problems?

really like this girl!



i've been friends with her for 3 weeks.



o.k, i always used to flirt with her at school and myspace. i always call her cute and stuff. one day i asked her if she lked me and she said no but said one of her friends liked me. then i talk to her and we end up fighting and getting pissed off and stuff and now she hates me. i really think this girl likes me. i still flirt with her and stuff. she is really nice and stuff. and she is pregnant.



the thing is, she is single now and i really want to date her. i think we would make a ccool couple and stuff. i don't want her to get another guy then get dumped bevcause of her pregnancy.



i really like her but dn't know what to do.



and she already knws i like her too



i am ready to take her of a child



I got girl problems?

u r not even ready for a relationship u need to get it together leave her alone she all ready said to u that she does not like u ,on top of that she's pregnant come on .



I got girl problems?

what are you thinking Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone