Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Myspace ''about me'' help?

okay so i want my about me to start with ''there was once a little girl'' and kinda tell my story like my passion and all that . What are some cute things i can add in there?????



Myspace ''about me'' help?

go to http:freeweblayouts.net// for more information,



umm try http://myhotcomments.com/ or .net



for comments,about me's and that's it..lol bye=]



Myspace ''about me'' help?

how rai rai loves you got 2 pointss



Myspace ''about me'' help?

there was once alittle girl who wasnt so little. She was tall and pretty, and had a curvy shape....she had a little dog/cat/hamster that she loved dearly an always played with it, but one day it died so she made a myspace to take up some of her time, so she didnt feel all alone in the scary world.



Myspace ''about me'' help?

On mine i put if you don't like me there is a home buttion.



Myspace ''about me'' help?

one of my friends did that



its like this whole fairy tale about her and her best friend fighting wizards and stuff but every person in there is someone in real life



its cute



you could try that



Myspace ''about me'' help?

Um idk.



Be orignal But then again you could Jock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone