Saturday, November 28, 2009

What would be a good myspace name 4 me ?

Ok welll i wanna change my name to something cute well heres some stuff about me



name:amber



age:14



im kinda a prep



i like farm animals like piggys and steers and stuff



and well i kinda have a boyfriend he like held my hand today but he still hasnt asked me out yet and i wish he would already



What would be a good myspace name 4 me ?

L'il miss farm babe



Amberlicious



Amber-in-love



MissyAmber........



ps hope he asks you out soon...... tell him we think he's mad if he doesn't !! ;-)



What would be a good myspace name 4 me ?

Amber, Nike, Goddess of truth and love.



Just name yourself whatever you like.



What would be a good myspace name 4 me ?

piggygrl



missambermack



farmergrl



farmerchick



farmerbabe14

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone