Saturday, November 28, 2009

GUYS ONLY PLZ!!! potential relationship help?

ok here is the deal...i know this guy i met him in '05 and we don't talk all the time but all of a sudden for some reason i have been interested he has no idea, and thats weird for me cause i usually have a guy talk 2 me first or like me first well anyway..... i made a new myspace and put up really cute pics do i wait 4 him 2 message me i added him already or do i message him and how do i talk 2 him without sounding like i want him lol but enough 2 get him interested in me???



GUYS ONLY PLZ!!! potential relationship help?

If you're going to play hard to get, chances are you won't end up in a gf/bf relationship... But to answer your question, I guess you could comment on one of his pictures, he'll then comment on your pics and soon after he'll message you.



GUYS ONLY PLZ!!! potential relationship help?

message him first, before he messages you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone