Saturday, November 28, 2009

I NEED HELP!?

its this boy name jordan parker %26amp;%26amp; i really like him. i met him over the summer at this football game and he was really interested in me but i didnt notice. so now im talkin with him on myspace and he looks really CUTE! he told me that he really liked me and now im really interested in him, we talked from 6 to 12 in the morning.but he told me that he use to go out with my sister for a day in middle school =[ i was upset he said it was a mistake=[ i really super like him but i promised my sister i'd never date her ex boyfriends. what should i do i am CRAZY OVER JORDAN!



I NEED HELP!?

ask your sister, she will have a better perspective on him than you do. Sounds like he may just be playing you .. find out if he played her. .. in the meantime, get your hormones under control.



Why would you make a silly promise like that? if he is an EX boyfriend (and one date hardly qualifies as a relationship) then he is free to date who he chooses, your sister has no claim on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone