Monday, November 30, 2009

My exs friend wants me 2 call me?

my exs really cute friend gave me his # on myspace today ahhh lol idk what 2 do,,,i had a huge crush on him b4 my ex so its kinda awkard,,anyway he said i got a new phone you sould call somtime,,,does he like me or is he just wanting 2 be friends,,him and his gf broke up 2months ago about,,ive never really talked to him much so idk what id even say,,so my question is should i reply to his myspace comment like what should i say about calling him,,and my 2nd question is should i just call him somtime and what should i even talk about??help lol, i wanna be nice but im shy and can never think of what to say



My exs friend wants me 2 call me?

Just call him and be calm. Just talk about interinsting things. Just DON'T bore him!



.:Best of Luck:.



~*~Nikki~*~



My exs friend wants me 2 call me?

! i think he likes you, so call him and let him speak to you. wait and see what he wants to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone