Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is this guy playing me? Or just being a guy?

I need help. I like this boy A LOT. At first he flirted with me but I didnt like him back. I thought he was a really cool guy. I then began to get feelings for him, slowly i got a LOT of feelings for him. We began to kiss privately etc. We started to really like each other. But one day he told me he wasnt sure if I was the right girl for him. That made me disappointed but we quickly moved on from it and began to get even closer. I thought for sure we would be an item in the future. He told my friend he was probably going to ask me out in the future and he told me he might be ready for a relationship sooner than he thought. Then two days later he told me he didn't want a relationship. But we still had feelings for each other and didnt want to drop things. We began to be flirty towards each other more. The other night he asked me if I flirted with other guys, I said no. I asked him the same question, his response was "uh i guess kind of, but its not anything i don't think" and i see what he posts on girls pictures on myspace. Things like "you're cute" etc. And now I hear he made out with this girl like 3 weekends ago. He tells me its not true, but my friend says it is (since it was her friend who supposedly made out with him). I am so confused anymore. It seems all i do is keep getting hurt from the rumors i hear and the things he tells me and the things I see. But i like him so much that i am scared to let him go. What should I do???



Is this guy playing me? Or just being a guy?

He is treating you very badly. You like him because you think he is nice and attractive. But he is clearly NOT a nice guy.... he's a total creep!! He's leading you on.. don't play into it. Don't worry, soon you'll be over him and you can find someone WAY better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone