Saturday, November 28, 2009

Trying to find a new myspace quote?

somehting short and cute about love.



thanks a lot!!!



Trying to find a new myspace quote?

1. "Friends are the only a girl needs other than a closet full of clothes and a cute boy to kiss"



2. "If he takes the time to argue with you, he cares about you more than you think he does"



www.iconator.com has a section for quotes. If you don't find any in the quotes section, go to the avatar section and get some off of them cause they are cute! :]



Trying to find a new myspace quote?

I always use "I'm awesome!" Because it's true.



Brandon



Trying to find a new myspace quote?

What about:



"They say a dream is your heart's desire. I have yet to dream of anything but you."



or



"The one that loves you at your worst is the one that deserves you at your best."



or



"Love is reaching an absolute level of trust and dedication to another, involuntarily."



Trying to find a new myspace quote?

"If enduring pain, braving shame, despising one's self for the sake of affection and accepting misery without question is the definition of love - then, I LOVE YOU."



"I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, I always will..."



"Look into my heart and see what I am saying, for my heart speaks the truth and the truth is I love you."



Trying to find a new myspace quote?

"There are too many mediocre things in life, love shouldn't be one of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone