Monday, December 28, 2009

POLL, is my picture in bad taste?? too bad for myspace?? your opinion will count?

My boyfriend yelled at me and said I didnt respect myself



i have bikini shots that show more



did he overreact?? or is it really that bad?



It was for a train but I thought it was cute..



http://a519.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



POLL, is my picture in bad taste?? too bad for myspace?? your opinion will count?

I dont think its in bad taste..... and might I say that for your bf to say that... makes me think he is trying to control you...dont let him.. I think its a cute pic... and ok for myspace.



POLL, is my picture in bad taste?? too bad for myspace?? your opinion will count?

No, I do not think that that picture is in bad taste.



POLL, is my picture in bad taste?? too bad for myspace?? your opinion will count?

not at all



POLL, is my picture in bad taste?? too bad for myspace?? your opinion will count?

your shorts are too short :(



POLL, is my picture in bad taste?? too bad for myspace?? your opinion will count?

your pretty. this looks fine.



POLL, is my picture in bad taste?? too bad for myspace?? your opinion will count?

You don't look like you taste bad at all.



POLL, is my picture in bad taste?? too bad for myspace?? your opinion will count?

putting those types of pics on the net is stupid and skanky.



that's the type of crap that'll get you raped.



POLL, is my picture in bad taste?? too bad for myspace?? your opinion will count?

I don't understand why you would want to let strangers see your body like that. Personally, I don't like the picture and I think your boyfriend is right.



POLL, is my picture in bad taste?? too bad for myspace?? your opinion will count?

it looks fine.



POLL, is my picture in bad taste?? too bad for myspace?? your opinion will count?

Good picture, I don't see a problem with it. :)



POLL, is my picture in bad taste?? too bad for myspace?? your opinion will count?

I've seen much worse on MySpace, although if you are under 18 you should definitely cover up.



POLL, is my picture in bad taste?? too bad for myspace?? your opinion will count?

Whoa. That's not appropriate.



POLL, is my picture in bad taste?? too bad for myspace?? your opinion will count?

yes bad taste you are too young to post that stuff



POLL, is my picture in bad taste?? too bad for myspace?? your opinion will count?

I think it is in bad taste. All your doing is asking for it. Leave those pics for your boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone