Monday, December 28, 2009

I added this girl on myspace, and....?

she said " give me one good reason i should add you, and dont be corny" she was bein a little flirty and i think this girl is cute but dont know wat to say, wat do you think?



I added this girl on myspace, and....?

Study her profile, try to pick up on the girl's personality type and what she likes, find the commonality you two have, then use that. If you suspect that she wants to hear something smooth because she is flirty, use the info from her profile to think of something that will sound cool to her. Comments section is a good place to find something like that.



I added this girl on myspace, and....?

Tell her you think she's cute..



I added this girl on myspace, and....?

forget about him, he's a nobody. if he wants to be your friend don't let him



I added this girl on myspace, and....?

"because I would like to get to know you"



I added this girl on myspace, and....?

i love you boo. thats why you should add me. But be smooth. girls love that. really smooth. good luck.



I added this girl on myspace, and....?

Give me one good reason why I should ignore you?



I added this girl on myspace, and....?

Are you kidding me??? In reading your question, I just lost 30 seconds I'll never get back. Maybe the next question you should ask is "Does anyone have a "life" they can lend me?"



I added this girl on myspace, and....?

dude do you even know her and is she in your city at all if not like dont even bother flirting but if she is just say something you would say if she was in your room i know oyu know how to talk to ladies



I added this girl on myspace, and....?

Tell her that she wants Amanda Hugginkis



I added this girl on myspace, and....?

" because you should be open to meet new people"



=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone