Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need a new song 4 my myspace page?

there has been lyk nothin good out lately..n i need a good cute R%26amp;B love song thats new ... any ideas?? (the name of the song %26amp; artist would b much apprecited) ~ thanx =)



I need a new song 4 my myspace page?

that's because myspace is mostly for the emo/rockers.



if u go to the music section and click on what type of music catigory u want they'll be a list of some stuff. some fans put up so beware of those cause they usually get deleted and the song u chose goes with it.



I need a new song 4 my myspace page?

sammie ''come wit me''



I need a new song 4 my myspace page?

fergalicius Fergie



say it rigth Nelly Furtado



Smack that Akon



I need a new song 4 my myspace page?

how about ms. new booty by bubba sparkxxxxx



I need a new song 4 my myspace page?

Not sure if this is what your lookin for but here is one



Pullin me back by CHINGY or , Deja Vu By Beyonce, Permiscous by Nellly Fertado,Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls. Hope this works!!!:):) Or S.E.X by life jennings



I need a new song 4 my myspace page?

1st time by yung joc



circle by marques Houston



you by LLOYD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone