Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you think he is cute????? *Links Updated*?

****LINKS NEWLY FIXED, SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENIENCE****



Here is a pic of a guy i like from his myspace.... I will give you the goofy one and then a serious pic of him.



http://a198.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



%26lt; Goofy, in my opinion.. haha



http://a120.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



%26lt; A more serious pic where you can see what he looks like



TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!



Do you think he is cute????? *Links Updated*?

well He is about 12-14 years old right ? Yeah i'm in that age range, When I saw the first one I was like...Ew. Those pants, that shirt, and those glasses? EW. then I saw the second one and I was like...foxy. haha. yeah i guess he's cute. email me!



%26lt;33



-emily



Do you think he is cute????? *Links Updated*?

...umm I do not know.



Do you think he is cute????? *Links Updated*?

he's 8 years old...



Do you think he is cute????? *Links Updated*?

I thkn he is like 12!!!! aND thats just weird!



Do you think he is cute????? *Links Updated*?

For a kid I guess he's ok.



Do you think he is cute????? *Links Updated*?

he is cute for a white boii,or wateva he is lol



Do you think he is cute????? *Links Updated*?

[ok, i think it's waaay strange that you posted this question in 5 different catagories within a 1/2 an hour. i've seen a couple of them before so i checked your profile and i was right, it's all from you. you worry me.]



is he like 14?



he looks like it.



and seriously, what do you care what a bunch of random people on YA think about some boy?



if i knew some girl was taking pics from my myspace and posting them online, asking completely random people what they thought of me, i'd be tottaly freaked out.



(which is why i don't have a myspace anyways...haha)



Do you think he is cute????? *Links Updated*?

yeah, he's kinda cute, why do you ask? can you not tell for yourself?



Do you think he is cute????? *Links Updated*?

Lol. He doesn't look that bad for a five year old.



Do you think he is cute????? *Links Updated*?

looks like hes not mature yet and still needs some time to grow up a bit



Do you think he is cute????? *Links Updated*?

He's kinda cute, but doesn't look mature (manly) at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone