Thursday, December 24, 2009

Aren't my kiddos cute?

go to this link:



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



Thanks a ton!! ;-)



Aren't my kiddos cute?

Yes they are GORGEOUS....



Aren't my kiddos cute?

Posting those might not be the best idea...



Aren't my kiddos cute?

Cute.



How many kids do you have though o.0?



Aren't my kiddos cute?

I don't have a myspace and when I click on that link is just brings me to www.myspace.com.



Why do you care if other people think your kids are cute anyways.



Aren't my kiddos cute?

yes they are soo adorable!!



Aren't my kiddos cute?

Of course they are they're your childs! Every mother would say that!



Aren't my kiddos cute?

Yes they are.



Aren't my kiddos cute?

Yes they are very cute. But I would never put my kids pics on the internet not with the way the world is today but i guess thats you and not me....



Aren't my kiddos cute?

Yes their all so pretty!



Aren't my kiddos cute?

It doesn't creep you out to post pictures of your kids on the internet?



Anyone can view those....kind of an unsettling thought....



Aren't my kiddos cute?

Just another reason why I keep privacy settings on my page, and don't post pictures of my son where anyone can get them - the idea of some kid - or worse - stealing them is really creepy.



It's obvious that those aren't your kids, from the pictures themselves (you were just 7 months pregnant with twins a week ago; and now you have twins who are at least 6 months old? Nice try!) to the information in your profile.



If I were the real parents of the kids in those pictures, I would be furious and really creeped out. Please people, use this as an example as to why you should never put pictures of your kids online - some weirdo could steal them to create a fantasy family. Kind of reminds me of that creepy movie, One Hour Photo.



Aren't my kiddos cute?

aww they r soooo cute



Aren't my kiddos cute?

yea I really do not believe you at all.



Aren't my kiddos cute?

Yes there are.



so is you're dog Brandi



I love Peyton eyes very cute.



Aren't my kiddos cute?

I agree, you were just pregnant a month ago, how could you have 3 month old twins now??



Actually I think I've seen a couple of those pictures you are using on the net before....very creepy!! If you are suffering from some sort of mental illness I hope you get help...honestly



in your profile you say you live in a large house in oregon but on your myspace page you post a pic and say "this our house in CA"



Aren't my kiddos cute?

I clicked on it, but because I don't have a myspace, I got a blank home page. Anyway, I'm sure they are very cute and wish I could see them!



Aren't my kiddos cute?

aww... they are beautiful:)) you should be proud of them anyways!!



Aren't my kiddos cute?

Cute Children. Ugly baby names!



Aren't my kiddos cute?

Those are all from a magazine.



The pictures are photographs, you can tell the lighting and setting is pretty exact.



You should see a professional.



BTW, you messed it up by using photographs and your 'son' and 'daughter' both have Riley as a middle name, also in your post about names for 'your' twins you said a few of your 'childrens' names...



Aren't my kiddos cute?

Are you going to delete this question too since we are calling you out as a liar? Seek professional help 5 kids to 7 in one weeks time without getting pregnant amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone