Monday, December 28, 2009

I sent a message to this girl on myspace?

A very casual message asking her if she would like to "get to know each other", and she responded. She said my msg was "cute", and went on to describe the type of obscene messages she gets on a daily basis, apparently my message was 閳ユ笧efreshing閳? I took this positive message as a yes, and I proceeded to highlight the basic points about me, and then asked her a question: 閳ユ辅ho is (insert name here)閳? Now I assume everybody would understand this question as a general 閳ユ涪ell me about yourself閳?question閳?. It has been two days now, and she has not replied to my message, yet she has been online multiple times during the course of those two days, (I am not a cyber stalker閳? I swear)閳?. I never really know how long to wait, before moving on. My question is should she have messaged me back already? Is it a sign that she is not interested; or was never interested? Should I forget about her and move on?



Thank you



I sent a message to this girl on myspace?

send her another message n tell her( why you are not replaying back.. if you do not want to continue, then tell me so i can move on and forget about u) and if she says she doesn't want to get to know you then i think you have to forget about her and look for other girls that deserves you =] good luck



I sent a message to this girl on myspace?

Well for one, you are trying to meet someone online... which is a big NO...



do you not have any friends that are good looking that you wouldnt want to date???



Try finding a girl in reality, not online...



I sent a message to this girl on myspace?

i think she doesnt have an answer yet to your question or maybe yes..she probably doesnt find you attractive.just give it some time and if she doesnt reply then just move on. life is too short, especially on myspace.time flies when you're on it.hehe*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone