Monday, December 28, 2009

Does she like me or just wasting my time?he is cute?

ok this new boy moved around my way so he found me on myspace and sent me a message so we been talking for like 3 days on the phone so he tells me to come see him whenever so i get the chance and we talking so i get home and he sends me a message to call him i do and he is asking when im visit him again and stuff and we should go to the movies and im like when i have the time so then he like he gonna call me back when he get out the shower so im like ok he does but i fall asleep cuz its like 1:30 so i send him a message the next day like my bad i was knocked out and he doesn't write me back the whole day! then im like forget him and the next day..today i'm on myspace and i post a bulletin like im going to the movies who wants to come and he replies "so ur going to the movies" so i write yea then he doesn't write back ?!and it's like when we on the phone and i accidentally hang up he waits until i get online an messages him 1st to tell me to call back is he shy or just dumb



Does she like me or just wasting my time?he is cute?

all guys do those kinds of things.



they dont like to seem clingy, or like they're obsessed, and they wont show how they feel. tips:



-dont message him, make him message you first.



-throw around hints like on the phone or messaging that you're goin to the movies, if he likes you, then he'll most likely invite himself, and be sure to say yes right away, dont play to hard to get, or he'll loose interest.



-when you message him, make the messages worth-while, dont make then like 2-3 words, make them flirty, longer,and make them so he has 2 answer back , but dont make them to the point where you seem desperate.



hope it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone