Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I act on a first date?

My friends have decided to set me up with someone. I've talked to her a lot on MySpace, and she's really cute and really nice, and I'm really excited to meet her (and apparantly she's excited to meet me). She wants to see Happy Feet with me, and I'm not sure how I should act. First of all, it's not exactly the most romantic movie in the world, and also it'd be the first time we'd have met in real life. How should I act? Should I make a move? etc.



How do I act on a first date?

Just be yourself...act how you would normally act. Let her like you for who you are and not some act that you put on. Making a move all depends on what feels right.



How do I act on a first date?

don't put too much thought into how you act - just be your normal self. if you try to act different, then it will show eventually. you can only keep up an act for so long



How do I act on a first date?

NO MOVES ON THE FIRST DATE!! and you'll be a-OK....



How do I act on a first date?

here is one: DON'T ACT LIKE A DUMBASS



How do I act on a first date?

Romantic....Start out with sitting close to her. Then put ur arm around her at a funny moment. Just do everything at a funny moment. Except the kissing. Wait for an apropriate song or "happening" in the movie. Ask her out. Then kiss. Try a peck first, but if she wants more, don't be scared, let her have more. Thats all I gotta say...



How do I act on a first date?

just be yourself



How do I act on a first date?

Well not on the first date, she'll feel like you are presuring her to do something she may not be ready for....just play it cool, and when the moment is right then you should make a move...you'll know when the moment is right...



How do I act on a first date?

be urself and dont try to be somethin your not.....im you act like something your not, she may notice and if she doesnt notice, shes pretty dumb, and your not giving her a view of what shes in for.



How do I act on a first date?

You should just be yourself first of all, if your not a funny guy now is the time to get a little humerous, girls like that. Be confident, and listen to everything she says, thats the key. Its all about her not about you, remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone